quarta-feira, novembro 01, 2006

Picolé de Alegria que chegou do Japão!


Vejam que delicadeza a cartinha da Naokinha, lá do Japão !!!
Bonitinha demais !!!
Saúde, paz e picolés de alegria.
Afff

"Hi Affonsinho,I’m sorry that I respond late.
But don’t forget that every mail from you is the best thing I receive inthis syber space.
Thanks for all of funny and pretty files.
They made me laugh and reminded me of the beautiful country called‘Brasil’.
By the way, I’m really grad to hear your CD is released in Japan, fromNRT.
That’s wonderful, indeed!!!
It means that we can find your album in every store here in Japan.
Think about this;
Someone picks up your CD in the store and falls in love with your beautifulmusic.
Even if he/she doesn’t know about Brasil at all, your music could be thefirst seed for him/her to think about this country.
It means your album, your music could be the bridge between Brasil andJapan.
I’m not sure that’s what you want.
But I wonder if there is any other thing more beautiful than this?
Someday, someone might take his/her first step on Brasil because of yourmusic. Like me! (ris)
Let’s see what’s going to happen from now on.
Our life is such an exciting thing, don’t you think so?
Always be happy,
naoko".

Nenhum comentário: